Thinking about planning a trip to Disney? Who better to give you advice than other moms who have the planning experience and have shared it on their blogs? We’ve compiled some of the best Disney World travel tips from moms who have experienced planning a Disney trip.
We have a Disney Vacation Planning Tips board on Pinterest if you’d like to follow – or you can browse these great blog posts to help get you started planning for your Disney Vacation:
Disney World Planning
- When is the best time to visit Disney World? This article from the blog Serendipity & Spice breaks down the best time of year to visit Disney by the best weather, low crowds, cheapest prices, and events.
- Tips to plan a Disney Vacation if you don’t want to rush. For the parents that don’t want to plan a detailed Disney itinerary, this article gives tips on planning a trip that requires minimal advanced planning for days at the parks.
- What should you pack in your park touring bag? Park Touring Bags at Disney World helps you figure out what basic items you might need and how to handle your bag when on a ride.
- 10 Disney Magic Kingdom Planning Tips from East Coast Mommy is a comprehensive list of things to do before your trip (like purchase tickets) and things to do while you’re at the park (like meet characters)!
- The Ultimate Disney World Packing List will certainly be helpful when packing your bags, which lists everything you could possibly need for your trip.
- The 12 Most Important Things to Know About Disney’s MagicBands answers frequently asked questions and provides updated information on MagicBand 2, released in early 2017.
- Lazy Mom’s tips for Disney World is a great list of things to pack for your trip to the theme parks including pack snacks in a soft cooler and the reason why you don’t need to bring drinks. Another genius tip is to take a photo of your kids every morning for safety reasons.
- What is the weather like? Build A Better Mouse Trip provides up-t0-date information including average temperatures, special events and more.
- Planning Your Walt Disney World Vacation in 2017 offers some great tips to help you plan your vacation this year.
- 10 Best Use of Snack Credits in Walt Disney World, Florida offers some popular snack suggestions including a few photos.
- Things to Do Before You Go to Disney World offers some great tips such as downloading the My Disney Experience app and more.
- Use these Free Printable Walt Disney World Ride Checklists to help you keep track of rides and attractions you want to visit at the four theme parks.
Disney World Theme Parks
- From “R We There Yet Mom?” comes 10 Cool Experiences at Epcot ~ Walt Disney World, FL where Rebecca Darling shares the hidden gems her family discovered.
- Kristin shares her tips on How To Ride 12 Attractions By 12:30 At Magic Kingdom on her Couponing to Disney website.
- Pros and Cons of Magic Kingdom Restaurants lists all of the restaurants with a description, prices, pros and cons for each. Bookmark it for a quick reference while you’re strolling around Magic Kingdom choosing your dining destination!
- Join Jessica as she shares Disney’s Animal Kingdom Rivers of Light Nighttime Experience on her Young at Mommy website.
- Use Karen’s May This Resource Be With You: Guide to All Things Star Wars at Walt Disney World to explore Disney’s Hollywood Studios from her TravelingMom.com website.
Where to Stay:
Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida is one of the most popular destinations for family travel, and SPM has a resort that provides excellent and spacious accommodations for families that are a quick drive from the Disney theme parks.
- Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista is located a few minutes away from the Disney parks, and has spacious accommodations that include several bedrooms, large living area, and a full kitchen and a free shuttle service to theme parks.