There are many shopping opportunities to be found in Greater Fort Lauderdale. You can take a break from the beach and shop for souvenirs along the Hollywood Broadwalk or make a day of it and go to a local mall to shop for bargains. Use this handy guide to help you plan your shopping experiences.
1. Designer brands at outlet prices! Sawgrass Mills outlet mall features over 350 stores selling jewelry, electronics, sporting goods, apparel and much more. Dining options and a theater are also available.
2. Coral Ridge Mall features over 40 stores, dining options, groceries and a movie theater. Your one-stop shopping experience.
3. Looking for the best places for flea market finds? Check out the Swap Shop in Fort Lauderdale and the Festival Flea Market Mall in Pompano Beach. Acres of vendors selling electronics, clothing, food, produce, entertainment and so much more.
4. Browse the shops, art galleries and restaurants along the six blocks of historic, downtown Hollywood. As you stroll the brick-lined walks enjoy the beautiful landscaping and the dozens of wall murals along the way.
5. Westfield Broward Mall offers shopping, dining, services and entertainment for everyone in your family. Apparel, toys, accessories, electronics and more can be found here, as well as a family lounge to take a break and a play space for kids.
6. Pompano Citi Centre is an outdoor lifestyle center where you can go from a doctor’s appointment to shopping without getting in your car. Department stores, boutiques, restaurants, law and medical offices, events and more are available at this one-stop lifestyle venue.
7. Over 30 boutiques and shops can be found along the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. Whether you are taking a break from the beach or just taking a stroll be sure to stop in one and pick up some souvenirs.
8. Whether you are shopping for a piece of jewelry or for a car, you can find it at Aventura Mall. This full service shopping mall even provides bilingual services at their concierge desk.
9. Ten blocks of shopping and dining can be found on Los Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Enjoy the old world charm of the area as you pop in and out of unique boutiques, art galleries and museums.
10. Enjoy upscale shopping on two floors at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Find high-end retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Coach, Michael Kors and more.