The Foodie’s Guide to Greater Fort Lauderdale Restaurants
To help you plan your dining experiences while on vacation in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area, we have created this guide to locals’ and guests’ favorite restaurants. From the waterfront to downtown you will find a variety of menu items from seafood to burgers, cuisines ranging from Asian, to French, to Italian to Mediterranean, just to name a few. Bon Apetit!
Dine Like a Local
1. Recommended by the staff at Hollywood Beach Tower, Mama Mia Italian Ristorante is in downtown Hollywood and serves lunch and dinner. The menu offers a variety of soups and salads, appetizers, pasta dishes, seafood dishes, entrees, gourmet pizzas, a children’s menu and 250 varieties of wine.
2. Within walking distance to La Costa Beach Club in Pompano Beach is the Seaside Grill, some of the “finest seaside dining in Pompano Beach.” They feature a menu full of fresh seafood, grilled vegetables and sides and an extensive wine list. If you don’t care for seafood then try something from their sandwich or pasta menu.
3. There are lots of dining options along the Hollywood Broadwalk. Check out Sugar Reef Tropical Grill for a relaxed atmosphere, fresh dishes and a perfect ocean view. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and offer an outstanding wine and drinks list.
4. J. Mark’s Restaurant has two locations to serve you in Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach. They serve a little bit of everything in a chic atmosphere offering Caribbean, oriental and American flavors.
5. Dine on the North Lake in Hollywood at GG’s Waterfront Bar & Grill and enjoy magnificent views of the water and spectacular sunsets. While enjoying views visitors can enjoy seafood, steaks, fresh salads, dockside drinks and artistic desserts.
6. A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, Cypress Nook Bavaria Haus Restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating. This German-American restaurant has been in the same location in Pompano Beach for 36 years. Breakfast and lunch is served daily and the menu options include a variety of egg dishes, pancakes, assorted bagels and french toast.
7. Boasting the #1 tacos in Broward County, you won’t want to miss the Taco Beach Shack in Hollywood Beach. Taco shells are made fresh daily and can be stuffed with fresh fish, meat and chicken. Also serving domestic and imported Mexican beers, margaritas and sangria.
8. Zuccarelli Italian Restaurant has earned a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for their service and their food. Soups, salads and sandwiches are also available but the Italian choices are endless. A variety of different pizzas, pasta, paninis, stromboli and calzones are available, as well as a children’s menu and desserts.
9. For the Thai and sushi lovers in your party, don’t miss Galanga Thai Kitchen & Shushi Bar, a local favorite. They offer authentic Thai dishes, fresh sushi and great service. Look for them in Wilton Manors.
10. Voted the #1 best burger in America by GQ magazine and appearing on the Oprah Winfrey show, The Le Tub Saloon is a must for your dining to do list. Located on the Intra-Coastal Waterway in Hollywood, don’t let the unusual decor keep you away. You will see bath tubs and toilets but the food and the casual atmosphere cannot be denied.
GO Next: Greater Fort Lauderdale Travel Guide