The Foodie’s Guide to Hilton Head Island Restaurants
Hilton Head Island offers a wide variety of locally owned restaurants for you to choose from for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a night out on the town. Many restaurants use locally sourced seafood and produce to help support their community. Be sure to check out some of these local favorites.
Dine Like a Local
1. Enjoy extraordinary views of the sound while dining on fresh seafood at Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks.
2. Seafood with a French twist and an extensive wine collection can be found at Charlie’s L’Etoile Verte.
3. Wise Guys offers a fine dining experience that features over 200 wines, showcases its 18-bottle Wine Keeper system and boasts Small Plates and signature entrees.
4. A Certificate of Excellence choice on TripAdvisor and supporting local agriculture, Java Burrito Company serves up great coffee and burritos for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
5. If you are visiting Harbour Town, be sure to take a lunch break and relax at The Salty Dog Café where you will find delicious food and excellent service.
6. Enjoy fresh, homemade pizza and subs and fast, friendly service in a casual atmosphere at Fat Baby’s Pizza and Subs.
7. Vegetable dishes, seafood, pork & chicken entrees, and craft beer are all available for you to enjoy at Chow Daddy’s Kitchen and Bar.
8. If you want to enjoy fine dining in an intimate atmosphere while listening to world-class entertainment, then make your reservation at The Jazz Corner.
9. A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant offers a wide variety of local fare including their house specialty, Shrimp & Grits.
10. After enjoying a meal of homemade pasta and dessert, you might want to sign up for some cooking classes at Michael Anthony’s Cucina Italiana restaurant.
11. Old Fort Pub offers extraordinary sunset views on Skull Creek as you enjoy fresh seafood dishes.
12. Be sure to stop by Palmetto Bay Sunrise Café for an incredible breakfast before you start your busy day.
13. Watch sports, eat inside or outside and enjoy BBQ and cold beer at The Smokehouse.
14. Be sure to stop by Palmetto Bay Sunrise Café for an incredible breakfast before you start your busy day.
15. A varied menu that includes steaks, seafood, sandwiches, salads, pasta and more is available for both lunch and dinner at Reilley’s Grill & Bar.
GO Next: Hilton Head Travel Guide