Did your beach day get rained out? No need to stay inside. Get out and enjoy some of the indoor attractions that Hilton Head Island has to offer. These are a few of the rainy day activities on Hilton Head Island that we suggest you get out and enjoy.
Rainy Day Activities on Hilton Head Island
1. Take your kids to an indoor playground with inflatables, a climbing wall and more at the Island Playground.
3. Show your creative side by painting your own pottery at The Art Cafe and you can enjoy food and drinks, as well.
4. Test your skills and win prizes playing arcade games at Adventure Cove Arcade, only one on Hilton Head Island.
5. Spend some one-on-0ne time with your child playing in the interactive exhibits at The Sandbox children’s museum.
6. Tour The Kazoo Factory in Beaufort to see how kazoos are made and stroll through the museum to learn their history. Be sure to browse the store to get a kazoo to take home with you.
7. Spend the day having fun at Station 300 in Bluffton! Between the bowling, arcade and laser maze you are sure to keep yourself and your kids entertained on a rainy day.
8. Research your ancestry or explore the history of Hilton Head at the Heritage Library, History & Ancestry Research Center.