Why timeshare rentals offer travelers the ideal place to stay on vacation.
Our timeshare rentals offer multiple bedrooms, friendly staff, on-site amenities, full kitchens and more for a comfortable stay at a good value. You can rent by the night, be greeted by friendly staff when you check in, and stay in a spacious vacation condo with access to quality resort amenities.
Here are the five top reasons to consider our timeshare rentals for your next vacation:
1. More Space
Multiple bedrooms, spacious living areas, full kitchens, and balconies are some of the features you will find available at our resorts. Our units range from a large hotel-style unit with a studios up to three-bedroom units for larger groups.
While traveling, you may want to cook breakfast on a stove or in an oven, rather than zapping something in the microwave, and sit down at a table in a room separate from the one in which they just woke up.
3. On-call staff
If something needs fixed, like a light bulb, a quick call to the front desk solves the issue.
4. Resort Amenities
And how about things to do on-site? Pools, tennis courts, workout rooms, playgrounds, games, and grilling areas are some of the amenities a resort may feature for guests to enjoy.
Our resorts are affordably priced and are an excellent value for families, groups, and couples seeking quality accommodations in popular vacation destinations.
Timeshare resorts have long offered this type of accommodation for travelers featuring a hybrid of hotel and vacation home with condo-style units with kitchens, living areas, and multiple bedrooms located in a resort setting with a front desk, amenities like pools, and activities programs. SPMvacations.com is proud to offer a variety of resorts to fit your travel budget and taste.
Some of the things you’ll experience at our resorts:
- At Hollywood Beach Tower, you can walk out of the front door to the popular oceanfront Broadwalk featuring shops and restaurants
- Royal Dunes Resort in Hilton Head hosts a complimentary cookout each week with burgers and hotdogs
- Newly renovated Atlantic Terrace in Daytona Beach is situated directly on the ocean and offers 1,500 square foot, 2-bedroom condos
- Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley in the mountains of North Carolina offers an activity for every outdoor enthusiast including hiking, skiing, ziplining, fishing, putt putting, gem mining, and golfing
- Peppertree By the Sea in North Myrtle Beach is located right on the ocean
- Blue Tree Resort in Orlando, Florida is minutes away from Disney World and has large suites with several bedrooms, full kitchens and large living areas